About These Couplers:
- Automatic Coupler means flow will cut off automatically at time of disconnect
- Brass Couplers have brass body and brass sleeve with brass valve, 6 steel locking balls, NBR seal and 6 stainless steel springs
- Stainless Steel Couplers have stainless steel body and stainless steel sleeve with stainless steel valve, 6 steel locking balls, FKM seal and stainless steel sprints
- Coupler is compatible with ARO 210, Parker Interchange and Industrial Interchange plugs
- Maximum working pressure is 250 PSI
We carry universal hose connectors for your pneumatic systems. Whether you’re using an industrial-strength hose or simply watering around the garden, we’ve got the adapters for you. These universal series hose adapters include female and male couplers, as well as hose barb couplers you can use to make new connections on your hoses. Brass universal hose couplers are more ductile for a better seal, which can help to prevent leaks and ensure your water pressure remains strong with each and every use. Stainless steel couplers shine when it comes to a test of strength. They are more durable and stronger than their brass counterparts, meaning they can withstand more abuse without leaking. Find the part that matches your specific needs with universal hose connectors from Hose & Fitting Supply.