The Lube Minder automatic oiler is engineered to lubricate chains and
sprockets without ever having to leave the comforts of the equipment’s
cab again. The fully adjustable pump requires no electricity and can
automatically oil up to 10 chains and sprockets. Systems are model
specific and sold complete and ready to install.
Why it works:
Proper lubrication of chains and
sprockets is highly recommended by roller chain manufacturers and is
critical for increasing the life of your machines components. The Lube
Minder automatic oiling system ensures that your chains are properly
oiled while they are warm and running. This allows lubrication to
penetrate into the pin and brush joints which results in maximum
performance and extended equipment life.
How it works:
The Lube Minder pump cycles by tying
into any double-acting hydraulic cylinder on your equipment. As the
hydraulic fluid becomes pressurized the piston inside the pump moves up
and dispenses the desired amount of oil to the chains and sprockets on
- Fully adjustable
pump allows for modification of dispensing rate & ensures that
chains and sprockets are properly oiled regardless of the climate &
- Specially designed brushes clean chains &
sprockets while applying the proper oil amount to the entire chain and
- Lubricating while parts are warm & running allows oil to penetrate pin & brush joints.
- Increase fuel economy – machine operates smoother and longer with proper lubrication.
- Less down time – no need to stop and manually oil ever again.
- Increases chain & sprocket life by up to 300%
- Made in the U.S.A.